Watch Movies FREE

Friday, November 4, 2011

NBA Lockout Nets No Trip to The Presidents Cup for Jordan....

Fantasy sports is probably what most red-blooded American men go for...Well there are plenty of choices out there...Yahoo! Fantasy Sports has games for baseball, basketball, hockey, golf, pro football, college football and auto racing...ESPN Fantasy has football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer and rugby...Now all of this fantasy sports game thing is foreign to me...So maybe one of my readers can clue me in as to how all of this works...Cause to be totally honest, "I am clueless on this one"...I can't even fake it to make it...Crazy, I know...

Now if you give me some hard-core real sports, I'm there...You know, The World Series, The Super Bowl...I'm with ya, then...I've partaken in a seventh inning stretch at least once... And back in the days I've been to the Superdome to watch the New Orleans' Saints play (or rather get slaughtered; that was pre-Katrina of course)...Now golf, that's probably my dad's favorite sport (I think so, because he still is able to do it)...Truth be told my dad loves all sports...I'll have to ask him what he thinks about this NBA Lockout, though...

Poor Michael Jordan had to cancel his trip to Australia because of the NBA Lockout... Michael Jordan is majority owner of the Charlotte Bobcats and he was due to be assistant captain for the U.S. team at the Presidents Cup Golf Tournament...But Jordan was fined $100,000 for speaking about details of the lockout in an August 19th interview with The Herald Sun...Cancelling his trip is probably for the best since Kim Kardashian left for Australia on November 2nd...Wouldn't want the two of them crossing paths and some new crazy chapter gets kicked off for the Kardashian Klan's drama ridden reality TV lives...Although I'm not sure if she is scheduled to be in Australia on November 16th for the opening ceremony of the Presidents Cup anyway...


No comments:

Post a Comment

YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community