Watch Movies FREE

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fill My Dream House with IKEA Furniture...Please !!!

I usually encourage my friends and family to enter the sweepstakes for the annual HGTV Dream Home Sweepstakes...I love homes, houses, real estate, interior design, architecture, landscaping (i.e. the works)...Everyone knows the three most important factors in real estate are location, location, location...And every year HGTV finds the most breathtaking location to build their dream home...Until I am able to purchase my own dream house, I like to stroll around IKEA furniture store or Lowe's to get inspiration...You can get great ideas about how to setup many of your rooms, including bathrooms, kitchens, living spaces and bedrooms...

Speaking of bedrooms, the creative forces behind Rihaanah's music video for her song California King Bed must have been doing some serious fantasizing to come up with the idea for that 18 foot long custom made California King Bed...Talk about crazy...What do you do with a bed that size once the video has been shot?...Who knows...Folks can come up with some crazy ideas for those music videos...On a real note, I personally would just like a nice, spacious, comfortable, cozy dream house to cook, read, relax and make money from...Cha-ching!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community