Watch Movies FREE

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Recipe: Whoopee Pie...as seen on The Rachael Ray Show

I am a sweetaholic...A favorite recipe of ours is apple crisp...Don't worry though, cause you don't even have to peel, core and slice all those apples...Just stop by one of my all-time favorite restaurants, The Cheesecake Factory and enjoy their Warm Apple Crisp topped off with vanilla ice cream...And if you want to really go on a sugar rush, I highly recommend their Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake...That cheesecake has chocolate, caramel and nuts...It's just yummy, to say the least...

Speaking of yummy, red velvet cake has been one of my favorite recipes for years...We'll make it as a cake or cupcakes...I've even found a recipe to make it as a pound cake....Delicious...One day I saw a similiar recipe unfold on Rachael Ray's show that blew my mind...It was a crazy episode...And it wasn't so much that the recipe was difficult...It was the presenter, Paula Deen...I think this was the first time that I had ever seen her and my kids and I got such a kick out of her when she said the word "oil"...At first I didn't know what she had said so we he to rewind it several times until we figured it out...Check out Paula on the Food Network...

No comments:

Post a Comment

YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community