Watch Movies FREE

Monday, October 31, 2011

Plenty Of Fish for Facebook !!!

Well guess who's been under a rock again...You've guessed it...Crazy me...Well I just found out about a FREE online dating service...You've probably heard of it...Plenty Of Fish...So the site is free to users for basic services, because primarily its operating costs are covered from advertising...Plenty of Fish is the number one ranked dating site in UK, Canada and worldwide...Well there ya go...

I am playing catchup with all this social networking stuff...I chat from time to time in either Yahoo! or Skype...I've even starting tweeting a little bit...Go Twitter!!!...And now I am just getting my Facebook page somewhat together...Do you know how to put up a facebook banner on your page for FREE???... Facebook has over 800 million active users...Now you know that's just plain crazy...Folks are out there sharing photos, videos and you name it...And then tagging and liking all over the place...Facebook makes the world go round, apparently...Hey here's some news you probably couldn't use...I am sure you hear about the family that named their daughter "Facebook" ...You know what I want to call that...So you just fill in the blanks for me...C-R-?-?-Y...

No comments:

Post a Comment

YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community