Watch Movies FREE

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

McDonald's Monopoly vs Dark Souls...

Recently released Dark Souls, action-adventure role-playing game, works on both the PlayStation 3 (PS3) and Xbox 360...Although my kids love a good game, this is one game that I would prefer they not play...What do I know???...Dark Souls has been reviewed favorably by gamers with scores of about 9/10 and one said it is "a very hardcore dark-fantasy RPG"...Oh why, why, why did they ever take the moment of silence out of the public school system...I think that has led to a darker society as a whole...But then again, who am I?...What do I know?...I don't even know how to play games on the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 anyway...Crazy for me to give my opinion then...Yeah, I know...

Scrabble anyone???...Now Scrabble, that's one of the games more up my alley...I can also play a good rip-roaring game of monopoly...Speaking of monopoly, I am sure you know that McDonald's Monopoly game is in full swing as I type this post...Sadly enough the opportunity to get the free game pieces via self-addressed stamped envelope is basically finished... Some in-store prizes expire November 7, 2011, while some online prizes expire November 21, 2011...A few prizes expire December 31, 2011...You can check out the official rules and the number of prizes that have already been awarded for the McDonald's Monopoly game here...Now chances of me winning either the Nissan Z Coupe or Nissan LEAF from the McDonald's Monopoly game are just about as good of me winning the lottery...Slim to none...

Games, games, games...like I said, Scrabble anyone???

No comments:

Post a Comment

YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community