Watch Movies FREE

Monday, October 24, 2011

Some Movies Break Records Like Crazy...Paranormal Activity 3...

I don't know if Casey Anthony is into horror movies or not...Because I surely am not!!!...The first one to turn my stomach was The Exorcist...That horror flick managed to single-handedly turn me against all others...I was crazy, scared for probably years to come...

Now for all you horror film fanatics there's a new one out...Probably not news to you though, as I am sure that you already were aware...Paranormal Activity 3, was released a few nights ago and broke all kinds of records...

Paranormal Activity 3, set a new record for midnight opening of a horror film, best opening day in the U.S., the highest opening for any film in October, the highest opening for a movie in the fall and even set a record for the franchise (apparently there were two more of these before this one and this comes as a prequel for the others)...

You will have to let me know what you think about this movie because I am not even planning on watching a trailer from it on youtube...Crazy, I know...LOL...And by the time NetFlix adds it to its roster, hopefully I will have forgotten it ever existed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community