Watch Movies FREE

Monday, October 24, 2011

Handle your business...Chase Online vs Paypal!!!

If I were to start a new business or project where I needed to collect/receive funds, I would probably use paypal..Paypal is convenient, just a click or two away...With paypal you don't have to share your banking card number or your account number with evey Barry, Bob or Susan...Even though if I were banking with Chase using their Chase Online interface, I wouldn't feel nearly as secure in comparison to Paypal...

Have you ever received one of those crazy emails, supposedly from Chase Online or any other bank...I say crazy because, whoever spammed it out to, apparently, the world, must also be crazy to think that I am going to give my personal bank account details...I guess crazy criminals make the world go round...

Mark your calendar, it's the end of October 2011...Come next month, November 2011, I bet you will see a rise in criminal activities...Those crazy criminals don't want to just eat, drink and be merry like most people...They'll be scheming some incredibly crazy scam to prey on lots of unsuspecting folks just for the fun of it and maybe if they are business minded crooks to add to their bottom line before this calendar year comes to a close...

No comments:

Post a Comment

YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community