Watch Movies FREE

Monday, October 31, 2011

Recipe: Caramel Chocolate Pecan Bars...Yummy!!!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE chocolate, caramel and pecans...My mom and dad have a pecan tree in their backyard...But unfortunately the squirrels probably love the delectable nuts more than we do...Rarely can we get a single pecan intact...

I've always loved Turtle candies and it's hard to resist ordering the Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesccake when I visit the Cheesecake Factory...So I am sure you can imagine my delight when I was tweeted this recipe today...Yummy...



Now if you are on a diet, maybe you should just have a little sliver...Try to at least...Crazy me would just eat as much as i could...

You can find out how to make this wonderful recipe too...CLICK HERE to get the recipe for Caramel Chocolate Pecan Bars !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community