Watch Movies FREE

Monday, October 24, 2011

iMessage: Steve Jobs Died October 2011...

Now I can tell you one thing for sure, I do not know how to play Minecraft...But I have kids and if they don't know how to play it today, just give them until tomorrow...They'll be building with the best of 'em...Did you see that Minecraft had sold over 1 million units in January...And then by August, 3 million units had been sold...That level of exponential profit is just crazy...

Rest assured, that kind of phenomenal sales record is not foreign to Apple, makers of the iPhone 4s, iPod Touch and iPad 2, who I'm sure many amongst their company were speechless after the recent passing (October 2011) of their former CEO, Steve Jobs...Although rumors were flying around the world, when he stepped down in August 2011, the shock was surely unpalatable for many...

Bill Gates, the chairman of Microsoft, wrote this, "I'm truly saddened...The world rarely sees someone who has had the profound impact Steve has had, the effects of which will be felt for many generations to come...I will miss Steve immensely."...




No comments:

Post a Comment

YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community